CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Journal Question #4



This next Saturday is Valentine's Day. As far as I know I think all of your countries celebrate this holiday, though I know that each our your cultures celebrate this holiday differently. If you don't know this holiday, it's simple to understand. This is a day for Lovers. It's on this day that you tell the person you love most all about it. Also, sometimes people give gifts to their family and friends.
My question for this week asks about the kind of person you would want to marry. What do you want them to be like? What personality or what kind appearance?
If you are blessed enough to be married now please tell me about this person. How did you meet them? What are they like? What are you going to do for them this weekend?
If this question is a little too personal for you, tell me past experiences with this holiday in your country. How did you celebrate this day as a child?
DUE 2/16 at 5 PM. 20 Sentences.

(Also, I will be out of town this next Monday so I'll be getting your grades back to you a little late!!)

0 comments: