CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Journal #3


I hope that all of you are not hurt too badly after walking out and about on campus. I have fallen at least twice since the snow began to melt and then freeze at night!!

This week I would like you to tell me about a time that there was a misunderstanding in your life. It could be that you did not understand something you read and made a big mistake as a result. I could be a misunderstanding in a relationship with you and another person, a mistake you made using English once that was created a funny situation, it could be a funny story of a misunderstanding between two friends that you know. As long as you tell me a story about this topic of confusion I'll be happy.

DUE 2/9 at 5PM 20 Sentences!

0 comments: