CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Journal Question #1

[[[READ MY FIRST POST]]]
(if you do it will make me happy, not to mention it will make your life so much less frustrating!!!)


This first question will be simple and will be due OCTOBER 20th at 5pm. It is required to be 10 full sentences long. I could sentences by PERIODS.

NEXT WEEK AND FOR THE REST OF THE TERM THE REQUIREMENT IS FOR THESE ASSIGNMENTS TO BE 20 SENTENCES LONG!!!

You can do it!!

Tell me what you did during your break these past few days. Share a picture and even if you were bored the entire time because you missed CESL so desperately tell me what it was that you missed during that time. Have fun with the assignment!!

Note: If this is your first CESL Term tell me about your first impressions of Carbondale so far? How was traveling here?

Hope to hear from you soon!!


Here is a little treat that amuses me. I hope you enjoy it too!!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Yassin said...

Hi Anna
I am EAP2

Vanessa said...

Hi ANNA I'm Vanessa I'm EAP2B

yui said...

Hi, Anna.
I'm in EAP2.

salam to all said...

Hi Anna, I am mohamme from EAB2-B

TechNu said...

Hay Anna
I am the one who u got me in the newsletter.
I am now In EAP2

YUNFEI ZHENG said...

Hi,my name is yunfei zheng.I come from china and I am in EAP2-B.

krunalkumar said...

hi! iam krunal. i am in eap2. i enjoy cesl class.

Wahidah Alsibiani said...

Hi Anna : ),
This is Wahidah Alsibiani
Cesl student in EAP2

Thanks

sally said...

Hie Anna.my name is salama, I am in EAP2b.I am happy because you are with us again and you will spend more time here than last term.

salam to all said...

Hi Anna, My correct name is Mohammed I am from EAB2-B,I am hoppy to find your page in the bigi=anning of class.By

krunalkumar said...

hi! first and foremost thing, i am a world top boring person but i am happy with my life.i always thinking about future life.i surf internet.i read many interesting things about successful person. i read about bill gets, mahattma gandhi and others.i want to know,how can they become successful person in the world. my goal is to big and i want to achieve my goal in any cost.i met some indian people. i call my friends and family.i miss my past life.i pray my god. i observe one things in my life is that if my god with me than i can do any things. CESL is good place to improve english.but CESL fees is to expensive.i miss all CESL teachers and activities also.

Yumin said...

Hi Anna, I am Yumin in EAP2 A