CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Journal Question #2

Photobucket
Courtship, dating, arranged marriages, online dating sites, random stranger; these are all possible options that one has in finding a husband or wife. Are you in a relationship? How did you meet that person? If you aren’t currently in a relationship were you before? Have you not yet been in a relationship, why not? (I (Anna) haven't and I'm quite happy with how I am!) If you don’t want to talk about your love life, then what can you tell me about common ways that people in your country meet the love of their life.

REMEMBER THE REQUIREMENTS - NEW THIS WEEK AND FOR THE REST OF THE TERM!!!
20 Sentences, Due 10/27 at 5 P.M
.

I'm looking forward to what you have to say on the topic!

10 comments:

Summer said...

This Botian Xia
From EAP2-A
I am here now, don't forget me

MaZeN said...

Hi Anna ...

this Mazen

EAP2 - A

Please don't froget me : )

CARSON said...

Hi, I'm Carson in Eap2A. I'm coming~~yeah!!!

Carola said...

Hey Ana, this is Carolina EAP 2-A...
I hope this time I will be more creative hahaha

see you!

Anonymous said...

Hello This is Hana, EAP-2.
please don't forget me too :D

B.K.♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B.K.♥ said...

Hi !!

This is B.K. in EAP2-A
I love ur every comments on my Journal because u sincerely show an interest in my jouranal. I am very pleased to see you again !

niki said...

hi~~~
I'm niki. EAP2 A
nice to meet you~~~!

BILLY said...

hi. anna
I am billy
I study eap2 section A

chen said...

hihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
annnnnnnna
i an chen !!!! haha
in eap2-a :")